Saturday, November 17, 2007

Rearview Mirror

Just starting this blog as my personal blog, as opposed to my VtES Blog which is dedicated to my favourite hobby. This blog is for the rest of the stuff I am interested in and I'd like to know world about. I have moved all the non-VtES stuff from the other blog to clean it all up a little bit (keeping the original post dates although).

Choosing a name for this blog was kind of hard, since my first choices like "Squeaky Clean", "Copperboom", "Blinkenlights", "Sheesh" and several others were already used, albeit by users who did no more than a test page or who abandoned the blog years ago. So sad, that these unique names weren't available anymore. Eventually I choose the name of an ancient Egyptian, whose statue can viewed at the Louvre, Paris. Accidentally he's also pictured as a vampire for the collectible card game VtES.

No comments: